View Profile Democane

48 Movie Reviews

Better not bring your kids!!~

MRGreenbeanz responds:

*plays banjo and harmonica in background*

That whimper was the best.

Whirlguy responds:

d'Awww...

Elegant and charming. I really identified with the main character

23 Game Reviews

great graphics, music, and controls. My main issue was balance, I really wanted to have fun, but I just didnt. I know you were trying to go for an oldschool feel, but even the hardest old school games gave you powerups often, or mobility to level the playing field.

Gypopothomas responds:

Thanks for the feedback! The game's still not finished. I'll be adding more guns soon!

using the mouse to navigate a game menu for a non-mouse game is one of those things that bothers me. My first instinct was to see what would happen if I just rush the opponent, and once you're sheild to sheild it's anyone's game. I really like this idea, just the engine needs a little more work, like different kinds of strikes- terrain/mobility situations, some kind of parry/ or controlled defense. Music is nice, sfx are cool, character designs are ok, everything's ok.

Lemming1 responds:

Thanks. I have added these things to my notes so I can work on them. Thanks for your feedback =D

A pretty good game, too long for my taste tho. Yeah the throw attack is useless, I tried to do that ninja gaiden thing where you can jump over the ninja star to get more hits, and nope. Even at max it doesn't go far enough, maybe if you threw MORE as you upgraded it would be useful, but you can get pretty fast, and holding the attack makes you a flying scyth anyway, so giving the player a weaker, SLOWER attack, which can't be controlled, and leaves you defenseless, that isn't as useful as just holding the button, was just kind of a waste of programming. What the game REALLY needed was a combo system.

2 Audio Reviews

It's calm and fun, with a weird undertone. It reminds me of the music from Earthbound

min3ralWater responds:

Thank you very much! I really didn't expect this one to get such a good score, now my author comments sound really cocky.
oh well...

That's really awesome, I love the drums and that flute melody. It reminds me of an rpg from the early days of the psx

24 Art Reviews

I don't know what your intention was, or if there was any planning- but I feel exactly like that little guy

Whenever someone can pull off that little piece of extra light inside of the shadows, I put a hold on everything in my world to stare at it for a really long time. The perspective, tone and everything is like gorgeous

That's awesome

Cartoons are awesome, games are amazing, and music is my life.

35, Male